Viscount V Creations Ltd are committed to keeping information provided by customers private. By using the term information, we mean any information which you or third parties provide to us, which relates to you.
Please read the following privacy details carefully to ensure that you understand our practices in relation to your personal information and how it will be treated on the website.
1. HOW AND WHEN WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
Viscount V Creations Ltd will collect and process any personal information when you:
· visit the website (this includes when registering on the site, if you decide to leave any reviews or comments, which may be done by filling in forms that are on our site. These may include those available when you sign up for any newsletters or if you enter a competition). If you:
· Purchase the products from our website.
· Attend events that we may arrange.
· Contact our customer service department and/or request any information from us.
· Participate in customer satisfaction market research and surveys.
· Communicate via social networking websites with us, or any third-party apps/similar technology devices.
At times, we may decide to collect information relating to yourself from third party sources, that have been used by you, which are also our websites operated by us or third parties who are our sub-contractors.
2.PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Viscount V Creations Ltd may collect and process personal information about you relating to the following:
Any submitted information
Viscount V Creations Ltd may collect and process the following personal information about you which you provide to us:
· Any contact details; this includes your name, address, email address and telephone number.
· Any demographic details, which to include your age and/or other information which may be used to identify you as an individual.
· Details of the password and information that will be used for authentication purposes.
· Details of any responses (unless provided anonymously) that you may have provided to us as part of any customer satisfaction surveys or market research.
· Details of financial and credit card information used to purchase goods on the website. These will not be stored.
· Any of your marketing preferences.
Details of any additional information
Any details of your purchase history will collected, and this will include data that we may have obtained relating to any attendance to events, which we may organise periodically.
Should you wish to contact us regarding any complaint or query, a record of the details, such as your phone number may be kept to enable us to contact you and to correspond with you with regards to the length of time it may take to investigate any complaints and to communicate the outcome of your complaint. We will also keep details of any comments and feedback you may provide regarding our products and services.
In we organise any events, we may record these or photograph them, as a result of this, you may be filmed or photographed as part of these promotional activities.
If you visit Viscount V Creations Ltd website and any other digital devices, information will automatically be collected, using cookies and any similar technologies. The term cookie referred to a small file of letters and numbers, which may be set to enable our device to determine:
· Any information regarding your device, to include the IP address and operating system.
· Details of your login information.
· Any browser type and version.
· Details of any information in relation to your visit, which includes the clickstream. The clickstream referred to your journey to and from the site, as well as through, the length of visits on some pages and the interaction details.
3. PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information may be processed for the following purposes:
· Provide information, products and services that you may have requested and send any marketing and advertising materials
· For authentication purposes to access our website and any other digital devices and properties
· For any internal operations that may require troubleshooting, research, testing and any data analysis and/or survey purpose
· To enable us to identify you and your log in details
· For monitoring purposes to enable us to improve user experience and to ensure that any content is provided and presented in the most effective way for you and for your device
· To enable us to provide the best customer support and service
· To enable us to identify the best marketing or advertising strategies that will be relevant to you
· To enable us to notify you of changes to our services that we have periodically
· To enable us to identify trends as a result of us conducting marketing analysis to establish the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising campaigns. This may involve us using your personal details to undertake analysis and to evaluate key fashion themes that may relate to you such as your preferences, interests and location
· There are times that we may film, obtain photographs or record details of our events and promotional activities, as such your image or likeness may be used for promotional purposes, either online, in print or on social media and television
· To enable us to maintain security and for any fraud prevention purpose
· For the purpose of maintaining our website and the details are safe and secure
· To ensure that the relevant laws and regulations are adhered to.
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal Information will be processed by Viscount V Creations Ltd where we have a legal basis to do so. This legal basis is dependent on the purposes, which we would have collected and used your personal information. The legal basis will be one of the following:
· Consent: If you have provided your consent to receive certain marketing information from us. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and this will be by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link, which is provided at the bottom of any marketing email has been sent by us.
· For legitimate business interests: Our aim is to understand our customers, and to promote our services to ensure that they are operating effectively as a merchandise retailer, and that is done in a legitimate way, which will not unduly affect your right to privacy and other rights. Therefore, we will rely on this legal basis in situations when we need to conduct certain market research and analysis to enable us to understand the needs of our customers in more detail, for the purpose of identifying new services and to improve the quality of our products.
· Any contracts or steps to enter into a contract with you: If you purchase a product from us, we will need to use the contact details you have provided to enable us to obtain payment details for the purposes of processing your order and to send this to you.
· Our compliance with law: We have a legal obligation to use your personal information as such we are required to comply with that obligation.
5. WHERE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS STORED
We will take all responsible steps to ensure that your personal information is stored securely, and we will ensure that all necessary and reasonable steps are taken to safeguard your information and to ensure that this this remains secure in accordance with this privacy notice. No other party will have access to this information.
6. HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information will only be retained for as long as is necessary and only for the purpose to which it is intended for. After this period, our personal information will be deleted or reasonable steps taken to anonymise this. This will mean that hen your purchase products, we will record details of the this for a period of the time it will take us to record this purchase for invoicing, tax and any warranty purposes. Your details may also be retained din the event that a complaint has been made by you and we are required to maintain this in the event that a legal claim is made.
If you give us consent to use your details and you then change your mind, we will delete this information immediately as we ill have no legal right to continue to processing this information. In the event that you unsubscribe from our services we may keep your email to ensure that we do not continue to send you any marketing and other relevant information pertaining tour services and products.
7. CHILDREN USING THE WEBSITE
We do not allow our website and other digital properties to be used by children under the age of , neither will we knowingly collect any personal data from children under .
8. SECURITY AND PASSWORDS
It will be your responsibility to ensure that you keep your password and any other authentication information that you will be using on our website confidential. In the event that you know or do suspect that someone else knows your password or any other authentication information, then you will be required to notify us immediately by using our contact details.
As the transmission of information through the internet cannot be regarded as entirely secure, we will do our best to ensure that your personal information is protected, however, we are unable to guarantee the security of your information, which may be transmitted when you use of our website and other digital properties.
9. DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal information may be shared with our suppliers, as well as business partners and service providers, who may be supporting us with our marketing and advertising services.
As such your personal information may be disclosed to third parties in the following cases:
· In the event that we require this for the purposes of research, evaluation, and analysis.
· If our business or any assets are sold, as such your personal information may be disclosed to the prospective buyer/s.
· Your personal information that may be acquired by a third party as part of the sale of any business assets will be transferred and this includes all information that will be held on our website to our customers and visitors
· If for any legal reason, we have been asked to disclose or share your personal information.
· For the purpose of preventing fraud and credit risk reduction.
10. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information for certain purposes, the right to access your personal information, and the ability to erase, restrict or receive a machine-readable copy of your personal information.
Viscount V Creations Ltd will handle your requests to exercise your rights in accordance with the law and any relevant legal exemptions. Please contact us using the details provided if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection authority at any time if you feel that we have processed your personal information in any way unlawfully or breaches your rights. We request that you contact us in the first instance to enable us to fully investigate, the complaint and to address any concerns and as such provide you with the desire outcome.
Viscount V Creations Ltd website may periodically contain links that may be from third party websites and services, which may include our business partners and advertisers. In the event that you do follow the link to use their services, please note that the individual’s companies involved will have their own privacy notices and as such do accept any responsibility or liability for them. Please ensure that you check the details of the third party privacy notices prior to submit any of your personal information to these websites or services.
11. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice may change at any time. Therefore, we will display the new privacy notice on our website and in the relevant digital property. The date this privacy noticed was last updated appears at the bottom.
12. CONTACT US
For any questions and comments in relation to this privacy notice, please send your details to: email@example.com